There are so many things to do in and around Victoria! Here are some of our favourites:
- Take a walk through beautiful Beacon Hill Park.
- Go whale watching. Let us arrange an unforgettable adventure as you take in spectacular scenery and experience the thrill of seeing whales, seals and other harbour animals in their native habitat.
- Visit Butchart Gardens. World famous Butchart Gardens is approximately 40 minutes by car from the Inn. Tour buses located just in front of the Empress Hotel are also available. These spectacular gardens are not to be missed! In July and August there are fireworks on Saturday evenings. There are four restaurants to choose from, should you decide to eat there.
- Take a stroll along the Inner Harbour and enjoy all the sights and sounds.
- Check out busy Fisherman’s Wharf and the interesting houseboats and then enjoy oysters or fish and chips at Barb’s Fish and Chips located right on the dock.
- Visit the Royal BC Museum and Imax Theatre.
- Take a Harbour Ferry ride.
- Walk and shop Fort Street and Antique Row.
- Visit Victoria’s Chinatown.
- Take a scenic tour. Take a tour of the city by double decker bus, tour bus, carriage ride, kabuki cab, or rent a car, bicycle or scooter for the day.
- Travel the scenic drive along the ocean to the Oak Bay Marina. Check out the harbour seals down at the dock. The gift shop sells fish that you can feed to them. This is a great spot for lunch or dinner. On the lower level there is a casual restaurant where you can choose from a variety of food items or just pick up a cup of coffee. The Marina Restaurant on the upper level is a full service restaurant with spectacular views. They also have an excellent sushi bar. We can help you with reservations.
- Take a romantic carriage ride to dinner. We can arrange to have you picked up at Ambrosia in your own private horse drawn carriage and transported to one of Victoria’s many excellent restaurants.
- Visit Craigdarroch Castle and Government House in the historic Rockland area of Victoria.
- Stroll down Government Street and enjoy the shops and restaurants. Don’t miss Rogers’ Chocolates shop along the way, or Murchee’s Tea Shop.
The list goes on and on…We are happy to share more ideas with you and coordinate any plans you may wish to make.